How Can I Help?
How Can I Help?
MAKE A DONATION/ PARTNER MOTNHLY
We appreciate every cent donated and guarantee every bit of it will go directly to the Freedom House organization.
Freedom House has many different needs we could currently use funding for. Below is a list of our reoccurring needs as well as our one-time needs. If you would like to Donate to any of these specific needs, please add it to your donation in the "comment" box. Thank you!
Freedom House Needs
- Stock the Pantry (Grocery Stores, Gift Cards- Walmart, Target, Albertsons, etc.) - Gift Cards
- Sponsor a Freedom House Resident
- Gas - Gift Cards
- Clothing - Gift Cards
- Toiletries/House Needs - Gift Cards
- Front gate camera (Solar)
- Funds for a book shelf
- Outdoor/Backyard Trampoline (activity/therapeutic)
- Medium sized wet/dry vacuum
- Generator for Emergencies
- Commercial Grade Interior Door (for Panic Room)
- Small Community Center on property (for storage, exercise and group studies/activites
- Outdoor Space Heater
- Funds for (Raised) Garden - Landscaping
SHOP OUR MERCH
TOPS AND BAGS! COMING TO THE SITE SOON!
ATTEND AN EVENT
Below are two of our most common Freedom House Events we open up to the public.
- Semi-Annual Freedom House Fundraiser
Information about this event will always be posted here as updates are released.
- Freedom House Volunteer Trainings
We have ongoing Volunteer Training, Levels 1 through 3. If you would like to be updated on our upcoming Trainings, please subscribe to our email list (adding "volunteer training updates" to the provided comment box). A FH Associate will then add you to our Volunteer Training Email-Update list.
REQUEST A SPEAKER
There are many people on our team who would love to come and share about Freedom House and what it is that we do. We are also available to train or teach informative classes regarding the issue of sexual abuse, exploitation and trafficking. If you would like to request a speaker for an event, class or anything else you may need, please fill out the form below and an associate will be in touch.